Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: dating buzz

dating buzz 3 months 2 days ago #144472

• Wiliegor
  • Platinum Member
dating buzz

Find me here!!! My name is Valentina

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Find me here!!! My name is Emily

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

Find me here!!! My name is Valentina

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

Taylor Swift is in a one-way feud with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Taylor has put Kim and Kanye in her crosshairs in her new single, "Look What You Made Me Do," comparing them in the music video to Brutus who backstabbed Julius Caesar. Our Kim and Kanye sources say their well-publicized feud -- triggered by Kanye's song "Famous" in which he referenced Taylor with the lyric, "I made that bitch famous" -- is old and buried. As for Kanye, our sources say there are certain feuds he deeply cares about ... like the one in which he's embroiled with Jay-Z and Tidal. As one well-connected source put it, "They're like brothers who fight but feel bad about it and always end up coming together." Taylor, on the other hand, isn't even on his radar.
Steve Largent did it ... so did Heath Shuler and Jack Kemp -- and now Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is calling on MORE pro athletes to run for political office. The NBA legend recently appeared on "SI Now" and made the case for Dwyane Wade to run for mayor of Chicago ... claiming he's smart and tuned into the city and could really make a difference. So, when we saw KAJ in NYC Monday -- he told us it shouldn't stop with Wade -- saying people like Kobe Bryant should also consider politics ... because athletes have the popularity to be great leaders.
Kim Zolciak got her wish -- her whole family went to a John Legend show and even got to meet him ... and her daughter didn't have to put out. You may recall ... Kim joked with John's wife Chrissy Teigen earlier this month that her daughter Brielle would trade oral sex for VIP access. Some of her followers got upset -- but Kim told us it was an innocent JK. Kim and Chrissy clearly don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks. Also, the joke worked ... Kim's son Kash -- who's a huge Legend fan and is recovering from an operation -- got to meet the musician with the whole fam. Brielle was also down with it ... you'll excuse the expression.
The "old" Taylor Swift may be dead, but the new one still wants to make a buck off her ... TMZ has learned. T-Swift has filed to trademark a bunch of titles and catchphrases from her new album, "Reputation" -- for instance, the line, "The old Taylor can't come to the phone right now" from her single "Look What You Made Me Do" ... as well as the song title itself. According to the docs, she wants to use the lyrics on a ton of merchandise ... like t-shirts, notebooks, guitar picks, jewelry, bags, and pretty much any other accessory a Swiftie could want.
Katy Perry didn't need an Uber to get to Saturday night's Ed Sheeran concert in L.A. ... she got a lift from ex-BF Orlando Bloom. Looks like the break is over for the ex-couple who attended Sheeran's concert at the Staples Center ... the first time they've been spotted out since calling it quits in March after a year of dating. Katy said the breakup was amicable and she's been linked to other guys, namely Rob Pattinson with whom she had dinner with last week.
Handle business. Keep your nose outta trouble. Stay the hell away from sketchy situations. These are all different ways of saying Ezekiel ElliottСЏв•—в”ђ's gotta man up to move past his domestic violence saga -- courtesy of Eddie GeorgeСЏв•—в”ђ. We got Eddie at LAX ... and asked the former NFL superstar to weigh in on Zeke as the RB fights to reduce his 6-game suspension. George was an Ohio State legend just like Elliott ... but unlike Elliott, stayed out of trouble once he made it big as a pro. So ... George dropped some knowledge on Zeke -- and made it clear he's got faith Elliott can turn it around with the help of Jerry Jones and his Dallas Cowboys fam.

couk0 dating free personals
advice dating relationship tip
african woman dating white man
dating for buddhists
christian dating essex
rules of internet dating
lindsay czarniak dating
sex dating in chatsworth illinois
josh harris dating
black christian dating online
13 year old dating sites

gay and lesbian online dating
rachel yamagata dating
united kingdom internet dating service
[url=http://xn--80ab3akps2dg.xn--p1ai/index.php?topic=210411.new#new]answer dating marriage meaning question real sex[/url]
gay online dating services
city dating
bensonhurst dating game
dating freesite
lexington speed dating
dating vintage sewing

of dating older men
will sparks fly dating service
online personal dating
dating services ireland
dating rock layers
dating quiz test
philly interracial dating
online dating services for adults
mobile phone dating
savannah dating
adolescent dating violence
dating men in the military
vacaville married and dating websites
free spiritual dating sites

phukethotnews.net/webboard/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=151095
forum.vafl.org/index.php?/topic/2569-farmers-dating-online/
minigymroma.it/forum/index.php?topic=54213.new#new
guild-aenhanse.ru/index.php?/topic/5952-dating-ottawa-single/
nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6280591
allanic.co/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=60338
sd.lspdonline.gq/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11797
games.leaping-rhino.com/forum/index.php?topic=409077.new#new
tvboxchile.cl/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102645
goodsamaritanshelter.org/phpbb/viewtopic...59665&p=97363#p97363

7xFx0EmdnNh1x6vmuTeBGu0AQhPzL75V5pvb7Kc1JQLkl1gD3ow
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

Contact Us

University 2

1234 South Lipsum Avenue

United States , 123456

Email: info@university2.com

Fax: +013 036 0259

Webistewww.website.com

SP LMS is the most popular eLearning platform for Joomla 3.4. It allows the online delivery of training, optimizing time and reducing costs associated with traditional learning methods. Join CMS ecosystem of features and modules to extend your LMS.